Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

{engagement} Erin & Casey

I enjoyed the Engagement Session for Casey & Erin so much! I have known Erin since we were kids, and Casey is my cousin, as well as one of my favorite people in this world. I am SOOO excited for their soon marriage. If I could describe them in words it would be super sweet and super funny. And as hilarious as Casey & Erin are, there is one thing that is immediately more noticeable about them. Its how proud they are of each other. I know that we are not supposed to be prideful people, and I am not suggesting that we are, but these two have such a humbleness in their character that they genuinely encourage and are proud of one another. I love you both! :o)

Look at that kiss!




I felt a little like paparazzi shooting this one behind the bushes.
Heh, heh...sorry about that, Casey! I'm a goof-ball, too!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

If you live in the socal area you should consider getting help for heroin addiction with care and compassion.

About Me

My photo
Wife. Mother of two ADORABLE, wild rag-a-muffins. Southern Belle. Lover of Nature and Surprises. Hater of Bugs and Smacking. World traveler. Shutterbug. Knitter.

Followers