Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

{engagement} Erin & Casey

I enjoyed the Engagement Session for Casey & Erin so much! I have known Erin since we were kids, and Casey is my cousin, as well as one of my favorite people in this world. I am SOOO excited for their soon marriage. If I could describe them in words it would be super sweet and super funny. And as hilarious as Casey & Erin are, there is one thing that is immediately more noticeable about them. Its how proud they are of each other. I know that we are not supposed to be prideful people, and I am not suggesting that we are, but these two have such a humbleness in their character that they genuinely encourage and are proud of one another. I love you both! :o)

Look at that kiss!




I felt a little like paparazzi shooting this one behind the bushes.
Heh, heh...sorry about that, Casey! I'm a goof-ball, too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife. Mother of two ADORABLE, wild rag-a-muffins. Southern Belle. Lover of Nature and Surprises. Hater of Bugs and Smacking. World traveler. Shutterbug. Knitter.

Followers