Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Wesley & I decided to take the boys out for lunch today to a local place we had never been. Old Venice Pizza was VERY yummy! Let me just say that, yes, Wesley and I are technically on Medifast, but we cheated for lunch. Because, well, sometimes you just have to. So, while it may take me an extra day to fit back into my Skinny Jeans, I say that day was well worth it because the calamari...oh, the calamari. And the Crab & Corn Chowder. Yum.

Here's my Love. We're a rather silly family.
And my sweetie-pies.
Thank you Old Venice for giving my three year old crayons and paper while we waited. It made his day.




And after a wonderful lunch the boys' tummies were full and were ready for a nap!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your babies are getting so big! They are too cute =)

Anonymous said...

Ummmm!!! The calamari looked heavenly!!! I'm jealous!!


Love,
Tiffiany

A + D Bray said...

Old Venice is our absolute favorite place to eat in Starkville and I'm sure the one in Oxford is just as good!

About Me

My photo
Wife. Mother of two ADORABLE, wild rag-a-muffins. Southern Belle. Lover of Nature and Surprises. Hater of Bugs and Smacking. World traveler. Shutterbug. Knitter.

Followers