Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Food Photography

Let me first say, YUM.  Now, while that should be enough, I'll expound.  I have the pleasure and the honor of doing the photography for Fat Mama's Tamales' new website (which is not currently up, probably because I am not through editing all the pictures yet, though, I urge you, still check out their current site.  Its filled with pictures and information about their restaurant and food!)  They have the best tamales...and margaritas!...I have ever had, and I was really excited to do their photos.  I hope it makes you as hungry as it did me!!!  Here's a preview of what's to come.



P.S.  If you missed the above link, its www.fatmamastamales.com
Tell Brandon & David you saw the pictures and made you hungry!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Maybe we should go eat there too when we come to MS this summer =0)

Anonymous said...

Yummy! The pictures look good enough to eat. I'm hungry now. Thanks a lot... :P

Your Adoring Mother-in-Law

About Me

My photo
Wife. Mother of two ADORABLE, wild rag-a-muffins. Southern Belle. Lover of Nature and Surprises. Hater of Bugs and Smacking. World traveler. Shutterbug. Knitter.

Followers